Saturday 11 January 2014

LIFE

I tried as hard as I could, 
I tried to differentiate between the bad and the good,
But I don't think I really understood....Life

Life is like a roller coaster ride, 
with ups and downs,
smiles and frowns,
love and hate,
ruled by destiny and fate.... <3

Life is like a glass of cocktail,
infused with plenty flavors,
in the form of plenty emotions,
feelings and notions,
right, wrong and confusions.... :S

Life is like a see-saw,
with highs and lows,
cons and pros,
moments of joy and moments of sorrow,
times of comfort and times of pain,
infinite efforts and some go in vain.... :(

But that's not the end and that's not all,
you have to rise higher,
each time you fall,
failure is the stepping stone to success,
for every struggle in life,
go ahead and say Yes!
You will emerge a winner each time
if you fall down the ladder but still can climb.







No comments:

Post a Comment